A Full Range of Texas Commercial Auto Insurance Coverage
Commercial Auto Insurance helps your business cover the financial costs resulting from an auto accident if you or an employee is found at fault. Commercial auto insurance helps pay for damaged property and medical expenses – even in the event of a fatal accident.
Texas Commercial auto insurance will help protect you for example, if:
- An employee hits a pedestrian while driving a company truck and the pedestrian requires medical treatment that results in substantial bills.
- You accidentally swerve off the road while driving to work and take out a residential mailbox and have to pay for the damage.
- An employee driving to work accidentally hits another car and totals it.
Get a commercial auto quote today to learn how easily you can protect your business while on the road.
Who needs Commercial Auto Insurance in Texas?
Get commercial auto insurance if your business:
- Owns, leases or rents vehicles such as cars and trucks.
- Has employees who drive their own vehicles to conduct business.
- Has employees who operate company vehicles that are leased, rented or owned.
Unique, Customized Coverages
Every company faces unique risks, and we can customize policies to help meet specific business needs. Our exclusive carriers offer downtime loss, rental reimbursement and towing coverage that protect businesses for loss of income, provide rental reimbursement and towing expenses, up to policy limits, when a vehicle is damaged as a result of a covered physical damage loss.
How to save money on Commercial Auto Insurance.
We offer more ways to help you save with additional benefits you can add to your commercial auto insurance policy.